Gymnastics Canada has announced that Tatiana’s daughter, Lucia Jakab, has been named as one of the six young athletes competing on the 2017-18 Canadian Junior Women’s National Artistic Gymnastics team.
The partners and staff of Clark, Robinson Chartered Professional Accountants congratulate Lucia on such an amazing accomplishment and wish her all the best and continued success in her upcoming competitions!
Clark, Robinson Chartered Professional Accountants’ office hours from July 4th to September 29, 2017 are: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We will return to our regular office hours of Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Monday, October 2nd, 2017.
Please note: during these months, our office will be closed for the following holidays:
- Monday, July 3rd (Canada Day);
- Monday, August 7th (B.C. Day); and
- Monday, September 4th, (Labour Day)
Have a great summer!
Clark, Robinson CPAs will be closed on Monday, May 22, 2017 for Victoria Day. Thank you.
Clark, Robinson CPAs will be closed Friday, May 6th in lieu of Good Friday. Thank you.
Just a reminder that Clark, Robinson CPAs office hours over the Easter weekend are:
Friday, April 14 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday, April 15 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and Monday, April 17 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
We will be closed Friday, May 5 in lieu of Good Friday. Thank you.
Our April 2017 office hours are:
Monday to Friday, April 3 to April 28, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays, April 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
We will be open Good Friday, April 14, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Easter Monday, April 17, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Our office hours on Monday, May 1st will be 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
We came upon some tax time tips that we thought we’d share. Hopefully these help make your tax time a little less stressful!
- Keep your personal and business expenses separate.
- Make sure you have sufficient documentation for all your business expenses. Ask for a receipt no matter how small the purchase. Note what the receipt is for and where it was from if this information is not on the receipt. Cancelled cheques or credit card statements are not accepted as adequate documentation by Canada Revenue Agency for expenses where a receipt or invoice would usually be issued.
- Use a separate chequing bank account for your business. Note what the expense is for on the memo line of your cheque.
- Use a separate credit card for your business expenses.
- Keep a mileage log if you use your vehicle for business travel. Make note of the odometer reading at the start of each year and record, by date, the mileage each time you use your vehicle for business purposes.
- Keep your business records for each tax year together and in one place.
- For tax purposes, keep your business records for a minimum of seven years.
Clark, Robinson CPAs will be closed Monday, February 13, 2017 for Family Day. Thank you.
The partners of Clark, Robinson are pleased to announce that Kyle Britton has been accepted into the partnership effective January 1, 2017.
Kyle’s preferred areas of practice are small business accounting and consulting, business purchases and start-ups, and personal, corporate and sales taxation. He welcomes new clients.
Kyle joined Clark, Robinson as an accounting co-op student in 2006, received his Bachelor of Commerce, with honours, in 2014, and his CPA CGA designation in 2015.
Kyle and his wife Brittany are lifelong Vernon residents who both enjoy participating in many local activities and sports. Kyle takes pride in supporting the community and enjoys working with business owners and managers.
Our office hours during the holiday season are:
- Monday, December 19th to Thursday, December 22nd: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday, December 23rd: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Monday, December 26th and Tuesday, December 27th: Closed
- Wednesday, December 28th and Thursday, December 29th: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday, December 30th: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Monday, January 2nd, 2017: Closed
The partners and staff of Clark, Robinson CPAs wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!