Scientific Research & Experimental Development

Your business should be rewarded for doing research.

Through the Canada Revenue Agency’s federal tax incentive program, your business can qualify for cash refunds and tax credits.  We’ll do the paperwork so you’re free to focus on those bright ideas.

Is your business conducting scientific research and experimental development in the North Okanagan?  Let us help you access CRA cash refunds and tax credits. Contact Clark, Robinson CPA’s in Vernon today. 250-545-7264